Aloha Friends!

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Hello all, family, friends, and soon-to-be friends!

Since I will be going off to college in t-minus 18 days, I decided to create this blog to keep you all updated on my life. Facebook gets clogged up from all the use of "look where I'm at" and the occasional soppy teenager "bored and can't believe he/she is gone again" or whatever everyones over addicted fingers decide to tap away on that website. 

Well, here I've created something that you can read and be updated about my life while I begin to establish myself in school and in the city of Atlanta! EEEE! How exciting it is to finally be able to call myself a college student and not the disinterested high schooler I so was. I've been looking forward to college since my freshman year in high school and now here it's coming and I'm prepared to take it by a storm...or so I think? 

Anyways, thank you to everyone who has pursued my interest in journalism (my super cool major) and my many gifts from graduation you all supplied me with. Mom, I know you will be reading this, thank you for always being my number one supported and picking me up when life oh so diligently kicked me in the rear end. Dad, you will always be my number one guy, doesn't matter how aggravated we get with each other, you're exceptional with showing me when life get's tough, you get tougher, and that's exactly what you do! And to all my friends reading this, don't worry college won't kick the nutzykookoo out of me, it's in my blood :). 

Soon enough I will be posting another small passage of how move in went into my dorms! 

Love you all!

Emma xoxo

Post a Comment